When it comes to auto insurance, having the right policy is very important. If you don’t have a good policy from a trusted company, you could find that your level of coverage isn’t what you’d really like to have. Fortunately, at TAB Insurance Agency LLC, we’re committed to making sure all our Austin, TX clients have the insurance policies they need to properly protect their vehicles. With that in mind, here are five questions you should be asking your car insurance agent, so you can get the policy you need and be an informed consumer.
1. Does the kind of car you have affect the type of policy you can get?
2. When should you consider a review of your car insurance policy?
3. Can your agent answer all the questions about policies so you can make an informed choice?
4. Who is covered on your policy and is anyone excluded from coverage?
5. Who can you talk to if you need quick answers or you have to make a claim?